Lamb is by far my favorite meat. It’s full of natural flavor and when cooked right it can come out so moist it melts in your mouth! This is my Tuscan Easy Roast Leg of Lamb recipe sure to excite your taste buds and bring the whole family together for a meal.
- Med Rare: 120 – 125F which is what we are cooking to in this recipe
- 1330-135F is the average for most red meat at medium
- Having a meat thermometer comes in great handy, especially with thick pieces of meat like the leg of lamb.
- All legs of lamb come with a net around it keeping it in a tight football, you want to leave the net on while cooking but remove it prior to eating it.
- A handy rule of thumb for medium doneness is about 25-30 min of cook time per pound of meat.
- Wash the lamb with some filtered water to clean any excess blood off the outside.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe and if you have any questions about the recipe or want to leave your own personal review or tweaks please leave a comment below.